Welcome back everyone!
However, two really important elements of our autoresponders are the headline… and the email from whom the autoresponder is coming from.
And in this post, I want to help you setup your own private email using Namecheap, and then integrate it into our GetResponse.
So let’s get to it!
1. Login to your Namecheap account or go to ‘account’ > ‘dashboard’.
3. Scroll to the bottom where it says ‘private email’. Click on ‘buy now’. Do not worry – it is completely free for the first 2 months.
4. Select any plan (I recommend the private at first for $12.87/year) and click on ‘2-month free trial’. Click ‘add to cart’ when done.
5. Click on ‘use a domain I already own with Namecheap’ if you did as we have in this post, or click on ‘purchase a new domain’ and just follow the steps to buy a new domain.
As mentioned previously, I assume you have already setup your own domain, so I will continue by clicking ‘use a domain I already own…’.
6. Select the domain you want to have the private email associated with, and click on ‘continue’ on the right hand side.
7. Lastly, select the email address you want to have. You can take the email ‘[email protected]’ for free, or create your own for $0.33/month. I think having the ‘admin’ in your email is more than enough, but $0.33 for a customizable name is also a terrific bargain.
Also, leave the option at the bottom as is. Do not touch it, and just click on ‘add to cart’ on the right to finalize your order. You should see a total of $0.00 as everything we have made is free for 2 months, enough time for us to determine whether we actually want to use this email or not.
This is about it for actually buying the private email. To login to your email, just head back to your dashboard, and you will see a little mail icon next to your domain name.
Click on it, and you will be able to log in to your email. You may have to click ‘manage settings’ first before logging in to change your password.
Now, we need head over to GetResponse, and just add that email to our list.
8. Log in to your GetResponse account, and click on ‘my account’ and ‘account details’ on the top right corner.
9. Click on the ‘from email addresses’ tab on the left, and then select ‘add new address’. Input your email address in the field, verify it, and BAM!
You are done, just like that.
Like my Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/onlinemarketingessentials
Now when you edit your autoresponders, or create new ones (like we did in this post), you should see the option to add in your new email address from the ‘from’ field. Quite awesome since it makes sure your email does not land in spam!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for our next videos as we follow up on more affiliate marketing tools!
Here is my Namecheap affiliate link as well if you want to buy one of their really cheap domains and/or private email:
If you like GetResponse and want to learn more, try out their 30-day free trial under my affiliate link at:
If you are interested in ClickFunnels, or want to learn more, feel free to check out their free 14-day trial under my affiliate link at:
If you are interested in ClickMagick, or want to learn more, feel free to check out their free 14-day trial under my affiliate link at: