Learn the exact strategies I use to make $3,500+ on ClickBank weekly.
This complete 9-hour Affiliate Marketing Mastery course will take you from beginner to advanced in making money online with affiliate offers.
It’s a simple “3-step ladder” process where we go from beginner to advanced in learning the fundamentals of making money online with ANY offer, ANY affiliate network, and ANY paid ad network.
With no fluff, no BS, and no hour-long motivational talks.
My name is Ivan and I have generated a full-time 6-figure income working from home promoting affiliate products on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Microsoft Ads.
Everything I will teach you in this course is on point and relevant to the topic at hand – mastering affiliate marketing.
We will be taking one step at a time, going over the very basics and ending with the advanced.
Whether you are a complete beginner or are already promoting affiliate products, this course is perfect for you.
So let’s get started and by the end of the course, you can expect to to be a master affiliate marketer knowing all the fundamentals that you MUST KNOW to make money online.
Here is a screenshot of my most recent earnings with ClickBank using the methods taught here:
What Others Are Saying
Here is what users are saying by following the methods discussed here:
What You Will Learn In This Course
Take a look at the course content below if you want to learn more about what exactly I’ll be covering in this course.
But in short, you will learn the 3-step process to making money with any affiliate product online.
You will learn the main fundamentals of making money online that you can apply ANYWHERE.
100% money-back guarantee for 30 days after buying the course.
Certain terms and conditions apply.
Below are some course materials that I personally use in my own campaigns and will be showing you how to use in this course. These contain my affiliate links, but also give exclusive discounts/promos that you can't get anywhere else.
Software & Tools:
Free Exclusive 14-day Unbounce trial and then 20% for the first 3 months or an entire year: https://go.ivanmana.com/unbounce
Free 14-day ClickMagick trial: https://go.ivanmana.com/click-magick
Free 30-day GetResponse trial: https://go.ivanmana.com/getresponse
Namecheap domains: https://go.ivanmana.com/namecheap
Free 55-Page Affiliate Marketing Guide: https://www.ivanmana.com
Like My Facebook Page!: https://www.facebook.com/onlinemarketingessentials
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for New Videos: https://www.youtube.com/ivanmana
Take a Look at My Other Courses: https://www.ivanmana.com/all-courses
can you suggest, how much minimum budget on paid advertisement ?
Hope your respond sir Ivan
Hey Qayyum, I would say $10 a day at least to get started. Anything less than that and it’ll take you a while to get data
4 min Between question & answer 😀
Hi there Ivan I am thinking of buying the course but is there a difference when buying each individual course for the price of 144 dollar.
Hello, this is a big course that focuses specifically on making money online with affiliate networks. The other courses focus more-so on mastering the individual traffic networks, especially useful if you are an agency, business, etc… not an affiliate.
okay great Ivan, there’s huge different in terms of currency between usd and myr . Is it possible if i just spend 300 MYR for the ads. for your information, one usd dollar equal to approximately 4 myr. How it will effect my ads performance ?
There’s no right answer.. just remember that the more you spend, the faster you’ll get data.
i am asian and lived in Malaysia
Hi Ivan, I don’t see a section about landing page creation in the course? Is this covered in the course? Thanks.
Hi Ray, yes it certainly is! I also give landing page conversion optimization tips… it’s all in ladder step 2, you don’t see this? https://www.screencast.com/t/MZCOoP8x8
Hello Ivan, I found you on youtube and I would like to know how long has your longest google ads campaign been running for affiliate products only between (2019-2021)? Was it the health niche or some other niche? I really would like to know how to run affiliate offers on google ads compliantly without any issue with to my advertising account, this is the reason for my questions and why I am interested in your course. Look forward to your reply, Thanks.
Hey Ron, longest was for a few years, so from 2018ish to 2021 today. I cannot however give any advice on Google compliancy, I can only show you what works for me (and you can see what works for others by typing in keywords into Google)
What is the difference between this course and google ads mastery course, and which one is best for me?
What’s best for you depends on your goals. If you want to learn specifically how to make money online, then take the affiliate marketing mastery course. If you want to master a specific ad network like Google Ads, FB, Bing, take those courses. The emphasis in these courses is to teach you everything to know about them, not centered around affiliate marketing/making money online. Which means I go over things that aren’t needed as an affiliate, but that help you master the platform
Dear Ivan, thank you for creating this premium course. I am your fan from Youtube for a long time.
Just have a quick question before joining the course. Hope you will reply to me!
As a 3 years exp aff marketer in Clickbank & Amazon (but mostly free traffic), I recently did paid ads with Bing.
But from the end of 2020, Microsoft ads aka Google ads is more & more strict about account problem. Suspend or Deactive with no suitable reason.
Creating new account & add payment method will make the acc die asap.
So I wonder that do you teach more about ads account problem in the course? And will you update the tut or tips about creating or maintaining our ads account safely?
Thanks you so much.
Hey Son Tung! Unfortunately I do not teach how to create new accounts after suspensions – I just cover how to run profitable campaigns to make money online. I do update the course, but the focus isn’t on policies and safety, but rather principles of making money online
hi, would this work for clickbank dating guides? I tried youtube and the ads keep getting ‘approved limited’ and do not spend no matter what budget.
wondering if there is any decent scale with google adwords by itself. thanks
Hey Ali, haven’t actually tried dating guides, but yes, this process works for any product! Approved limited is fine, just means your ads aren’t serving in every location you listed, but still works in others
Hey Ivan , Big Fan ; the only question i have before pulling the trigger is Lets assume i keep rolling ads and start getting sale , how big can i go is 2500$ the limit or how fast can i scale ?
Hey Karan! The sky is the limit – actually when I first made this course I showed you how I make “$2500 per week”. Now that’s increased to $3500 per week. So the more campaigns you add and test, the higher the revenue and profits!
I bought your course for my brother. And he is so happy.But due to this pandemic i lost my job and money so there is shortage of money.And my doubt is Can i start with 10$ ad revenue. Can i get really sales?
You mean with a $10 budget? No, you can likely not make profit with only $10, you need a steady job before using these methods
I want just videos of promoting clickbank offers with Facebook, how much price?!
I don’t promote on FB so can’t tell ya
Hey Ivan I don’t have money to afford your course 😁
🙁 Hey Rana! I have lots of free content on my youtube channel, start with that!! youtube.com/ivanmana
What i have to include in my landing page to promote it on Facebook
I don’t currently promote so I can’t tell you, but I would assume a disclaimer, lots of information about the offer, etc…
Hi Ivan I have no more money for clickmagick tool please suggest some other free tools.
sorry i do not know of many, maybe just use bit.ly or something like that, just look up free tracking systems, i haven’t used any so can’t suggest
Do you know about Qliker tool ??
Please told me how to setup clickbank with Qliker??
I do not use Qliker I’m very sorry :((((
Hi Ivan! aside the $10 daily ad budget, how much do you think I need (minimum capital) to spend on web hosting, landing page software, tacking software etc., before I start seeing profits. Kindly share. I have seen courses that promise $1000 daily on Clickbank, only to realize you need to spend $200-$500 daily to get that kind of sale
The absolute minimum you can get by with only the daily ad budget, you CAN choose free landing page builder/tracker/etc… but of course they’re much more inconvenient and not as easy to use/not as professional.
If you are talking about the tools I’m personally using, maybe around $200/month for tools. If you want to Wordpress which is much cheaper instead of Unbounce, maybe around $60/month.
The rest is spent on ad spend.
For anyone wanting to buy this course, this is my experience. It is definitely not worth $1997. Rather, it is worth more like $299. It’s not that is is a terrible course. It is okay, but it is extremely overpriced for what it is.
Why do I say this?
1. In order to justify a price tag of almost $2000, the course should be the product of months of work from Ivan. Instead, it feels like he recorded the whole thing in about 3 days and did not have a clear structure in mind. This is obvious as in many videos he does not even know what video he is going to do next. Or he ends a video saying he will do a certain video next, then when you click through to the next video it is completely different from what he said he would do.
2. Ivan does not even use real campaigns for examples in the course. He uses campaigns that have only run for a few days and really have incomplete data. It makes it harder to understand what he is trying to teach as he does not have a complete data set to point to. To make up for the incomplete data, he keeps giving hypothetical scenarios about if you had more data what you should do. How about taking the time to collect the data yourself Ivan? You’re charging $2000 dollars for this course. I think you could spend three weeks running a successful campaign to use as an example. I would expect this lack of data from a course that costs under $300, but not in a course that costs $2000.
3. Ivan starts rushing through crucial teachings. It feels like in some lessons he has been recording all day and now his brain is just over it so he starts speeding things up and not really taking the time to fully explain his points. He seems to be just over it. Again, something I would expect from a Udemy course, but not something I paid $2000 for.
Basically, the course is not bad. Ivan goes over the major things you need to do to get his system up and running. But he fails to drive home the small but crucial details that will separate you from from being unsuccessful to successful. At $2000, it is extremely overpriced for what it is.
Glad you wrote something so I can address these points.
To start off, I tried to find you buying the course and haven’t been able to find anyone under your name, meaning you either a) didn’t buy the course, or b) bought it from some illegitimate source which doesn’t contain the full version. Either way, your review wouldn’t have much credibility…
On top of that, I tried emailing you and got this message: https://www.screencast.com/t/1kIaZ7beQE
If you are indeed a legitimate user, why use a fake email? Why are you afraid or being honest and transparent about your experience rather than hide under a fake email?
Now, about your points:
1. You’re right, I didn’t take months to create this course, but I definitely didn’t have to. To each their own and for you, a $2,000 course should take months of work… to others, it should contain the information gathered over years of experience, and that’s what I focused on, providing people with my 5 years of affiliate marketing experience that allows me to make at this point $4,000 in revenue (and about $2-2.5K in PROFIT) per week from ClickBank alone.
I would argue that having the information provided from years of hard work and experience is more crucial than taking months to develop a course, whatever that may mean to you.
A lot of the time when I say I’ll have one video and end up having another in the next lesson is BECAUSE OF UPDATES TO THE COURSE! Pardon me for updating the course and adding new lessons in between others… of course this will change the flow a tiny bit and if I say video A is next, but end up adding additional videos, I have to put that video somewhere where it makes the most sense right?
Furthermore, who cares if I don’t indicate a specific video will be next? As long as my videos are on point and go in order, that’s all that matters. And they do. All my videos go in order from step A to step Z. So if I don’t tell you that “next video will be video B” who cares as long as video B IS next?
2. I disagree that data is incomplete. Yes, my sample campaigns created for this course don’t have weeks or months of data, but several days of data is more than enough for a starting point.
My hypothetical examples are actually what happen, if I say that “once you get more clicks, see which keywords generated the sale and put those in separate ad groups” and then proceed to show you how to put keywords into separate ad groups, what’s wrong with that? You WILL 100% get more clicks… and you WILL get sales.. so there’s absolutely nothing wrong with these “hypothetical” examples.
3. What crucial components am I missing that you are referring to? The course is 9 hours long and full of all the small crucial details necessary to create a successful campaign.
I literally go from A to Z without missing a single step as I would personally run my own campaigns. And my problem is actually that sometimes I expand on a point TOO much whereas I should just move on, so where do I fail to fully explain my points?
In short, I would say this – I am unable to find a record of you purchasing my course and I’m not sure why you’re using a fake name and email to write this, as though you’re hiding something, like maybe if you bought the course from some third-party scam site.
The points you mention here are purely your opinion because the other people who bought the course say it’s very detailed, and I cover everything to the T. Months of work on a course does NOT mean the course will be good. What makes the course good is people sharing every single detail of their experience in the campaign-creation process, and that’s EXACTLY what I do in this course.
Furthermore, let’s talk about price – courses half as detailed as this one cost twice as much. That’s just the nature of the online marketing world. Look online for online marketing courses and you’ll even see people say they paid double for a course that was a flat-out scam and didn’t have 10% of what I cover in this course… so I’m not sure what your issue is with my course specifically, but this hasn’t been the experience of most others taking the course.
1. when you’re saying “learn the strategies to make $3,500 weekly” is that revenue or profit? How much are you spending on tools and ads? I think I read a comment that said you spend around $200 on tools
2. Are you teaching the exact same strategies you used to get to $3,500 weekly? I’m aware you can’t guarantee results, but if we put in the work and also invest the money in the same tools and ad budget, we can expect to see similar results in a few months?
3. What do you think is the one thing (or few things) that stop people from joining the course to have the success you’re having (or the success some of your other clients are having?)
Looking forward to reading your answers.
1. That right now is revenue. I spend about $1500-$2000 per week, so in profit make about $1500-$2000 per week. But this number can go up the more campaigns I add. I definitely didn’t start with this. Yes, you would have to spend about $200 a month on tools, but they’re not REQUIRED, ie. you can substitute Unbounce with another free page builder if you want. It won’t be ideal, but will save you $100/month.
2. Yes, I teach the exact strategies I’m using. Yes, I believe if you put in the work and money you too can see results. I don’t know about time frame. The more you do the higher your profits will be, that’s true. You might see this income in a few days, a few weeks, or a few months. Depends on how many offers you test.
3. The biggest thing stopping people from joining the course is probably their lack of the initial investment to buy the course and tools needed for it, including ad spend. You do have to spend money on ads and test, test, test. You WILL make mistakes even if you watch every single marketing video in the world. But you just have to take what I show in the course and apply it and keep trying. 8 out of 10 campaigns fail, and that’s OK, you just have to keep experimenting.
Hope that helps,
I want to join this course .
I have few question .. I tried affiliate marketing before but google banned me for third party url .
which traffic method you showed ?
and can I use network without click bank ?
Hey Abu, you can use ANY affiliate network/product to promote. My course shows you the method. So in the course I show ClickBank, but if you can’t use ClickBank, simply substitute it for ANY other network you want and it’ll be the same… I use Google and Microsoft Ads, so if you can’t promote on Google, you can still do Microsoft
When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thanks!
Sorry to hear that, not sure why there is such a bug… There should be an option at the bottom of your email saying “remove these notifications”, do you see it? If not, could you please email me at [email protected] so we can get this resolved?
Which traffic sources do you think beginners should start with? Bing Ads or Google Ads? Thanks
Hey Alex, I would start with Microsoft Ads before going into Google Ads.
Hi Ivan – Feel free to delete this of course, but I just wanted to get your attention. Sent you a message on IG & LinkedIn. I would like to pay you for a short consultation/advice zoom call. 30min?
Hey John- kindly email me at [email protected]– I no longer offer consultations so trying to limit my communication channels, but we can discuss there
Hi Ivan, you’ve probably seen my comments on your videos the past few months as I’ve really enjoyed your content! I am considering purchasing your affiliate marketing course but have a few questions:
1. Do you continuously update the course when new updates happen to Google & Microsoft ads?
2. Did you see a drop in your revenue during the pandemic? (Just curious what the relationship is between economy & affiliate marketing)
3. How much money would you suggest setting aside purely for budget the first month or two? ($500, $1000, etc.) I have a full-time job so mainly asking from a budget perspective with the wife to get her approval:-)
I appreciate the value you being to the affiliate marketing community, thanks Ivan!
Hey Nick! Thank you for the support I appreciate it!!
1. Yes I did. The only “different” thing at this point “might” be the interface BECAUSE Google and Microsoft both constantly split test different interfaces between different users. It won’t be VASTLY different, but enough to notice a difference. That’s not the content being outdated- that’s just different views for every user.
2. No I did not. Same income.
3. The more the better to be honest. I wish I could tell you how much I spent when I first started but I don’t remember. I’d say $1,000/month is a good number to start with to test offers and see how things go.
Hope that helped, appreciate the support Nick 🙂
Hi Ivan, I’m a 61 years old retired man who has time, patience and a decent understanding of A.M. but I’m disabled and on a fixed SSDI income. I know you can’t make guarantees, but do you think I could do ok in affiliate marketing if I applied all you teach?
Also, your free stuff on YT is amazing and was wondering. Where I’ve got a pretty good working knowledge of all you teach, would that be enough for me to do well in affiliate marketing, or are there some secret methods in your paid course?
I hope you respond. On a side note I think you’re EXTREMELY generous with the free stuff on YT and you seem like a good kid to me. Good luck in all your ventures 🙂
P.S. I sent you an email because I didn’t know I could post here. Sorry about that…
Good day Nick!
Thank you for the support and apologies for the delayed response…
1. Yes, I definitely think you can make it work with affiliate marketing using what I teach. Furthermore, I give you the basics for setting up an online business, so you can apply what I teach to ANY affiliate network and platform, and traffic source.
2. There are no real “secrets” that I only reveal in my course. However the course takes you step-by-step, and shows everything in thorough detail that I don’t do on my channel. So if you are looking for real hand-holding guidance, and don’t want to miss any minor details that I miss out on my YT, that is where the course comes in.
Hope that helps.
Howdy are using Wordpress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hey Douglass. Yes I’m using WordPress. I actually do have a developer who manages my site for me, but that is not necessary and you can get started without any coding at all 🙂
Hello Ivan this is Still working in 2022
Yes but for Google Ads, you should add more content to the page
If you don’t mind , can you please comment on Nick’ query above dated 5th August 2022. his statement is valuable and I wonder if you have overlooked it . I am reading all the above to decide if I should invest in your course and found Nick’ post interesting . Thanks
Yes I missed it sorry, will reply right now
I have a question so if you spend 2000 on ads you will make 2000 back in profits tgat would be breakeven. How would you make this profitable. Interested but like to hear your response on this before proceeding forward.
Hi sir, if you say make 2000 back in profits, then that is not breakeven, it’s 2000 in profit, do you mean 2000 in revenue?
Let’s suppose yes, you spend 2000 and make 2000 as sales. Then you can use the data to find what got you the sales and target only those keywords and then focus on making a profit.
Hi Ivan.what’s the amount per day i’m supposed to pay ADS to get a constant selling from ads if i’m going to start
Hey Dane, I’d suggest at least $10 per day and the more, the better…
I salute the best teacher in the world in the field of affiliate marketing
I am making money to learn affiliate marketing, are the money we are learning and the course the same?
Wow thank you my friend!!! Yes, you can make money from the content taught in the course 🙂
I hope to buy the course as a teacher as soon as possible. I will watch any social media you use, like YouTube, I can benefit more once you upload it.
Sounds good Abdiwahap!
I am Chinese and my English is not good. can I study your course?
Hmm, I do not have subtitles, but it’s mostly about just following the course screenshare. If you can follow my videos on YT, you can definitely follow the courses!
Can you teach brand bid?
I don’t show that in this course, but it’s an easy way to make money